Now offering Monoline Workers’ Compensation coverage options for $200 down!
Workers’ compensation coverage will be underwritten by AmTrust Group of Insurance Carriers. The following are some of the attributes AmTrust embodies and why they are outstanding long-term partner for our insured’s.
- AmTrust Group of Insurance Carriers A.M. Bests’ rating is “A-” and is a national provider of insurance products
- AmTrust Group of Insurance Carriers is able to provide coverage for movers with offices in multiple states and provide “All States” coverage to meet all van line insurance requirements
- AmTrust Group of Insurance Carriers has a greater spread of risk across the nation, making them less vulnerable to the volatile workers’ compensation marketplace.
- AmTrust has dedicated loss control and customer services, which have been committed to Mover’s Choice Program members in conjunction with the services of Paul Hanson Partners Specialty Insurance Solutions
- AmTrust claims expertise in all states dedicated to program with no hidden allocated expenses as they don’t use a TPA
In all, we are confident that moving your workers’ compensation coverage to AmTrust Group of Insurance Carriers will provide Mover’s Choice Program Members with the most competitive rates, stable rating structure, highest level of service, and the financial strength of one of the largest insurance carriers in the United States.
Additional Information on AmTrust Group of Insurance Carriers
Submission Requirements (Minimum Standard Premium $2,500)
To submit an application we need a complete application which includes:
- Acord applications 125 & Work Compensation
- M&S Work Compensation Supplemental Application
- 4 years loss history for all lines
- Annual Financial Statement (Income & Balance Sheet)
- Experience Modification Worksheet